Diagnosis

Well, not the news we wanted to hear, but at least we know what
we are going to treat now. Dr. Moshtaghi called about 10:00am
today and said that the biopsy came back as a malignant EWING SARCOMA.
I WILL ADD SOME WEBSITES TO LOOK ON IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
He asked me if I wanted to go to an oncologist in Wichita Fals,
Dallas or Houston. I asked him what he would do and he advised
he would go to M.D. Anderson and so he called them and I have
already had two calls from them from 10:00am until 1:00pm today.
Looks like we may be going this weekend, but the confirmation
will be relayed tomorrow morning. They were going to consult with
some doctors down there.

I have set us a blog on the internet so I won't have to remember
who all to email. Don't want to miss anyone. Everyone keep praying.

Michael's blog is

michaelwipperman@blogspot.com


I will update as I can.


Gotta get some clothes washed......

Love ya'll,

Terri and Michael

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. You fiqured out the blog thing well before I did. You will feel much relief by being able to use this site to communicate. I will be praying for Michael and you and all of your friends and family who will carry you through this. Positive is the key, and you will find that in faith. Take care, Missy

    ReplyDelete