Home (away from Home) at Last

Well, Michael and I got out of the MEDICAL CITY area just before
the flood hit. They had about 10 inches of rain starting yesterday
afternoon about 4:30pm. Glad we were at my brother-in-laws house
by then. He had a very good night and it was nice to sleep in a
bed for a change after seven days on a chair bed. Michael ate
very well after being dismissed from the hospital and so far
everything seems to be okay. This morning his white count may
be going down as it lips look as if he has been eating white
frosting. We have blood drawn in the morning before 10:00am
and will find out about how his counts are holding. He is suppose
to drink 2 liters of fluids everyday and that doesn't bother him
at all. He is sleeping and I have been working on work orders for
the city. I can now access my computer at the office so they are
sending me some things to do. Will write more later. I got some
antibiotics and already feel 100% better........we live in a great
town and you don't realize it until you are away......
Thanks everyone for all you have done for us and continue to
pray for us as we get throught the down-time the next couple of weeks.

Love,
Terri and Michael

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for progress!!! Glad you made it to the house. Glad both of you are feeling better. I've got my fingers crossed and the prayers going up for good counts in the am, good rest tonight for both of you, and for just a little of that GOOD rain to slide up this direction! Peace and Strength. Juda

    ReplyDelete