GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

Well, thought I would let everyone know we are having a wonderful God-given day. It is amazing how good God is during the lowest valleys. I guess if we were on the mountaintop all the time we would never grow in the Lord. Had blood work done today and it is really coming up. Looks like we are good for another round of Chemo on Monday. Have an appointment with Dr. Ravi on Friday of this week so see what we are to expect next Monday.

Here are lab results for today.....
white count 9.4
hemoglobin 9.4
platelet 323
creatinine .7
sodium 142
potassium 4.2
chloride 107
carbon dioxide 28
magnesium 1.8


Praise God for bringing them up to this. He has been up most of the day and is feeling pretty good. Even had a question for Andy when he called. He asked me the question this morning and I told him that sounded like an Andy Graham question to me. It was about the catholic faith.......

Keep on praying for a miracle. I want to go for a scan one of these days and the doctor come out and tell me there is no sign of Michael ever having cancer..

Let us hear from you all. Our phone number is 940-564-6220 and it is better to call after 7:00pm so we will be able to talk.

Terri and Michael

1 comment:

  1. praise the Lord for awesome days!!!!! Yesterday was a low one but today sounds great...I loved hearing Perry and Michael laughing...that is some of the best medicine....sounded like he was in good form tonight...that helps everyone...especially mom....Hope you have a good report from the dr on Friday.

    Love ya'll
    di and pk

    ReplyDelete