Wonderful News---November 24, 2009-Tuesday

Today was a day I didn't ever dream would come so soon. Michael has felt wonderful for the past two weeks and it has been very hard keeping him indoors. After seeing our oncologist on Friday morning and seeing how our blood counts had rebounded, he told Michael that he could go back to work if he felt like it. I really thought it would be better to get over the flu season, but Michael promised that he would wash his hands and such if he could just go to the store and visit. Of course, I knew when I let him out of the car, he was not going to 'just visit'. I dropped him off at 8:00am on my way to work and Pam Farmer brought him home when she went to lunch at 11:00am. He called me and told me how good it felt to be able to go to the store and volunteer with sacking, stocking, and just being the normal "Personal Relations" guy that he seems to be everywhere he goes. He did find out that he is not back to normal, but with a little exercise and building up himself....I think he will be able to go back to his normal duties sooner than we thought. He was in heaven today from the time he put his red apron on until he walked out the door at Stewart's. He will admit, he was a little tired, but recovered quickly. My son, the 'Wolfman' is one tough young man and I would not take anything for him. So watch out Stewart Gang, Michael will be back before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment