Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well, the CT Scan was done this morning to see about the situation in Michael's right let. We had it done in Wichita Falls and they will mail it to Houston for Dr. Ravi and the radiologist there to read it. We are to begin round 1 of 2 of the new chemo on Monday if we get the oral chemo pills. So far they have not been ordered or shipped to us. I guess i am just an over anxious mom wanting to get the ball rolling to kill out this stuff.....I am working very hard in trying to swallow my pride for this weekend....Michael has asked to do several things and I am really not comfortable in doing some of them, but am trying to swallow my pride so that my son can do some things that other boys his age have done. Please pray that God will give me some peace and allow me to swallow my pride and let my son experience some things he wants to do.
I will tell you about it next week. It is a surprise for Michael so will have to wait until it has happened.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment