THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9,2010

Sorry I haven't posted anything on the blog in a few days. Things are beginning to look a little better from Houston we thought. We have slowly improved since we started dialysis, but things are still not really good. We were to have some scopes done this afternoon. He drank 1/2 gallon of the colon prep solution GoLYTELY last night and has not had anything to drink or eat since 10PM last night. We got up this morning and went to dialysis and came back thinking we were going to have the scopes done. Much to our surprise, the GI doctors came by and said that the platelets had bottomed out again and were not high enough to have the scopes done this afternoon. So guess what, another night of the wonderful drink "GoLYTELY" beginning at 6:00pm and nothing to drink or eat after that until after the scopes are completed tomorrow. Hopefully in the morning. This has been one more trip. I am so tired of this place. This little 12X14 room is beginning to get the best of me. I am looking forward to seeing my bed. We have been told that they may kick us out of here next week.....depending on what the counts do between now and then. We appreciate your continued prayers for Michael and I am looking forward to bringing my son home. When I left Wichita Falls on Monday after the ambulance crew left the hospital with him, I really had a doubt that I would ever talk to him again, but God is so good to him and we give Him all the glory and praise for this another miracle in Michael's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment