April 7, 2009

Well, another worry has been lifted.....we have an appointment at M.D. Anderson on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:00am. Bedrooms are ready and we will be traveling on Sunday. Wish we could make church but probably will be on the road. Pray for traveling grace and a good meeting with Michael's doctor....Dr. Ravi......the admissions lady told us he was one of the best.....so that is good news.. Today has been a pretty good day except when the pain pills have played out. Looking forward to starting our new journey with great anticipation that God is a miracle physician........He is just using Dr. Ravi's person to do the healing and miracles.

Later,

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Just got home from the baseball game and found the new post. I am so thrilled that you finally heard and now have an appointment date. All the pieces are following into place in the puzzle. You are on the right path. My prayers and thoughts will be for you and Michael tonight. God bless you both. Juda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    Thanks for the update. I got the message and was so happy for you. I hope they have a great plan when you arrive there and you can get many questions answered. I am very proud of you and hope that you continue using your blog as an outlet. It is a blessing to all of us anxiously awaiting news, and it can be very therapeutic for you as well. I went through the difficulty posting as well. I did find that when I post, just below the narrative there is tab called post options. You have to make sure and click allow each time you post. Also, I believe it was in the editing of your settings that you can allow anonymous posters. This keeps them from having to sign in or make an account. They will still have to type in the funny looking code word. They then need to sign the message at the bottom so you will know who it is from. Because they don't have to sign in, there isn't an automatic signature. Hope that helps a little. Great to put the e-mail. Some people just find it easier. Drive safely and many prayers to you all for Monday and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michael,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am missing you at the store. I think and pray about you everyday. So very sorry to hear about your illness. Have faith in God. You are one of my buddies so get well so I can play a trick on you, remember it's my turn to get you back!!!
    Love you lots, Janice Stanley

    ReplyDelete