Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just wanted to update everyone on what is going on with us. We are busy trying to get everything ready so that we can leave Sunday morning for our trip to Houston. The past two nights have been pretty rough, but today has been a great day. Seems like as long as we keep the pain medication in Michael's system, things go pretty smooth. We have been up most of the night the past two nights, but look forward to a good night sleep tonight. I am trying to get things at the office finalized so I can take next week off. Keep up in your prayers as we make our journey. I visited with S. Rollans this afternoon and she was a big encouragement to me regarding the treatments and such. Continue to pray for her and her family as she and her husband have three little ones. Thanks Shay for your words of encouragement and sharing about Shawn with me. Looking forward to writing some good news next week. Keep your fingers crossed. We feel every prayer that is sent on our behalf. God bless you , Terri and Michael

2 comments:

  1. Michael,
    You hang in there bud and I will keep praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,(brother)
    You are a very strong young man. The obstacles that you have overcame in your life so far are tremendous. I have great confidence that you are going to conquer this obstacle also. I LOVE YOU. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM THERE FOR YOU AS A FRIEND AND A BROTHER. I also want you to know that when you walk into MD ANDERSON THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE EVERYONE THAT LOVES YOU IS RIGHT THERE BY YOUR SIDE. I'M PROUD TO BE YOUR BORTHER!!!!!!! JUSTIN WIPPERMAN

    ReplyDelete